Baxter International Inc. provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; biosurgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s 50,000 employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Assembles and packs medical devices in a clean room/non-clean room environment following written and verbal specifications while performing the following duties.
1. Assembles medical devices following strict GMP’s, specifications and procedures.
2. Able to follow direction, rules and policies with minimal supervision.
3. Manual Dexterity and good vision are a must.
4. Able to determine quality of product at each stage of development and communicate issues and deviations regarding products and process immediately.
5. Should be able to work in team and groups assuring excellent relationships and avoiding personal conflict.
6. Availability to rotate in different operations in the manufacturing process or different manufacturing lines as required per training module qualification.
7. Ability to perform basic equipment setup.
8. When needed, may be requested to document data or results regarding manufacturing processes and assure that the information is accurate and according to GDP’s.
9. Should follow Safety requirements, instructions and procedures.
10. Be careful when handling product, materials or tools to avoid damages, lost and scrap generation.
High school diploma or equivalent; 1-3 years related experience and/or training and clean room manufacturing experience a plus.
Ability to read and comprehend manufacturing procedures.
Ability to read and write basic English.Ability to communicate with leads and supervisors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.