Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and ship work orders daily, meeting required shipping deadlines.
- Handle and unpack dock deliveries of ordered items, preparing them for Inspection and Receiving.
- Restock and maintain inventory shelves as items are depleted.
- Assist with weekly cycle counts for inventory reconciliation.
- Keep warehouse audit ready through daily cleaning and organization.
- Comply with SOPs, GMPs, safety rules and regulations, and departmental procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to read, write and do basic mathematical computations.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments.
- Must be physically capable of climbing, kneeling, stooping and frequent lifting of 16-30 lbs.
- Up and down to head and chest level.
- Occasionally will lift 50 lbs.