Sr Lab Analyst I
To carry out daily routine testings in any of the 2 laboratory operations:
a) Microbiology (eg. environmental testing, water testing, media preparation)
b) Chemistry (eg. raw materials, initial, in-process, final and stability).
Essential Duties and responsibilities
1. You will be responsible for performing laboratory testing on raw materials as well as initial, in-process and final products for compliance to quality standard.
2. Other responsibilities include laboratory equipment maintenance, test procedure qualification, validation as well as involvement in improvement projects.
3. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
4. Refer to "Task" table in last page.
Education: * Diploma in Sciences/ Chemistry/ Microbiology or related field or equivalent. * Sec 4/ O/ N/ SPM/ NITEC (NTC/ ITC) for tec/ GCE A Level/ STPM/ Higher Nitec qualification with working experience can be acceptable or equivalent.
Skill Set and/or Experience:
* Ability to work independently and willing to perform shift work or overtime when required to support the manufacturing operations.
* Knowledge & experience in laboratory equipment, documentation would be advantageous.