Baxter International Inc. provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; biosurgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s 50,000 employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
- Inspection and release of production materials and components
- May verify various manufacturing steps and techniques
- Inspection of in-process, finished goods and other samples for distribution
- Tagging and de-tagging of discrepant material
- Release of packaged product into warehouse
- May train others
- Knowledge of GMP documentation and FDA required
- Demonstrated attention to details and accuracy required
- Must have good communication skills
- General knowledge of quarantine and warehouse operation helpful
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime on short notice
- Bachelors with 0-2 years related experience or Associates with 1-3 years related experience or High School diploma with 2-4 years related experience
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or Biotech industry helpful
- Must be familiar with cGMP and FDA requirements
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques may be required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.