Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter’s employees are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
- In-process inspections and quality checks for product defects
- Cleaning of machines and equipment per department SOP’s
- Complete necessary steps to insure proper packaging and labeling of product assisted by automatic packing equipment
- Operating laundry equipment
- Wash/dry clothes
- Rotate to any cell as Operator I when necessary
- Assist Material Handler I in moving freezer carts, pasteurization carts into incubator and operating lift equipment
- Required to maintain attendance in accordance with the RLD Attendance Policy
- Mandatory overtime is required
- Ability to work independently
- Requires the use of and troubleshooting of the label dispensing equipment
- Good communication skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures, specifications, and job-specific training materials
- Must not be allergic to Penicillin or Cephalosporin Drugs
- Visual acuity of 20/25 Near Vision with or without corrective vision required
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds between 6” off the floor to 5’8” to load freezer carts.
- Push/pull up to 30 pounds to move loaded, wheeled, freezer carts with assistance from Material Handler I
- Frequent sitting, walking, standing, bending and squatting
- Frequent reaching between waist and shoulder level during inspection
- Occasional reaching up and out
- Repetitive grasping and movement of hands and fingers
- Must be able to work at machine based speed
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.