Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be DoingThe main purpose of this position is to provide assistance in the Technical Services Centre to support internal customers, external customers and Technical Service Centre operations
- Maintain machine history in JDE / HWT (Hardware Tracking) for all devices coming into the Technical Service Centre.
- Maintain relevant Baxter database systems for Technical Services, JDE, GSP, Concur.
- Dispatching customer calls to technical team
- Liaise with technician team leaders to help coordinate daily calls.
- Unpack inbound devices into Technical Services Centre.
- Perform decontamination procedures in accordance with Baxter’s policies on all devices received in the Technical Service Centre.
- Engage with Warehouse personnel regarding shipping devices to Baxter Australia and third party contractors for repair and maintain tracking.
- Engage with Customer Service when tracking faulty devices returning to the Service Centre for repair.
- Safe disposal of all contaminated materials.
- Assist in coordination of spare parts stocktake
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to relate to routine operations in a manner that is consistent with existing solutions to problems; conform to established policies and procedures; log work activities.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Have experience in the operation of JDE and CRM computer systems.
- Possess basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters! Applications close 1st May 2018.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.