Mixing Personnel I
1. Prepare raw materials for mixing.
2. Identify and weigh raw materials accurately.
3. Perform mixing operations.
4. Perform STS, tank CIP, and filter integrity test.
5. Collect samples for laboratory analysis.
6. Perform pipe tear-down for cleaning, and tank scrubbing.
7. Daily data entry and tracking on mixing equipment log
8. Ensure accurate entry on raw material accountability report.
9. Able to handle chemical by wearing/using proper PPE.
10. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
11. Perform 6S housekeeping activities on work area.
* Sec 4 or equivalent
* Language proficiency: English
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Some working experience in manufacturing environment
* Able to do mathematical calculation and measurement
* Fit and able to perform physical job.