Eng II, Process Engineering
1. Manage projects / Product Change and Enhancement
a) Liaise with others on requirements, technical specifications, datelines, work schedules, feasibility, implementation and validation.
b) Lead product change project that affects product performance.
c) Lead change control process, specification change and validation activities.
2. To improve the capability of the manufacturing processes with higher predictability and lower production cost.
a) Identify productivity opportunities, recommend changes to machine parts designs, conduct feasibility studies and liaise with the supervisors on the implementation.
b) Effective use of Lean tools to improve overall machine performance (eg, OEE).
3. Meet all product requirements and ensure safe working environment.
a) Ensure machine make parts are of acceptable quality, safe to operate and friendly to the environment. Conduct validation studies and process investigations.
4. Support manufacturing and maintenance engineering.
5. Analyze machine and/ or process issue related to customer complaint and implement effective corrective and preventive action.
a) May include leading a group of technicians to support manufacturing activities. Study parts life and establish PM schedule for TPM activities.
6. Label Copy Changes
a. Evaluate project request from countries or regions withPlant operations, quality and planning to conduct feasibility studies to determine technical specifications, validation, deadlines and implementation
b. Work with supply chain and marketing on deadlines to implement changes and product transistion to new changes.
c. Draft label copy artworks and drawings in accordance with requirements and technical specifications.
d. Liaise with procurement / vendors on requirements and verifications of product samples.
e. Interact with Regulatory Affairs & Marketing on latest developments in regional requirement in respective countries and implementing those changes to meet requirements.
7. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
Qualifications• Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Fresh Degree holders are welcomed to apply
• Degree with Min 3 years/ Diploma with Min 6 years
• 2-3 years experience in engineering projects management and coordination
• Good engineering background in industrial automation, electrical and controls engineering
• Experience in new manufacturing machinery commissioning, debugging and validation
• Familiarize with basic GMP and other relevant requirements for medical/ pharmaceutical products manufacturing