Product Manager I
Req #: 180000O2_en
Location: Kuala Lumpur, 14 MY
Job Category: Marketing
Date Posted: 3/4/2018 7:01:28 PM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and implement P5 plan to ensure achievement of its operating plan goals.
- Prepare marketing inputs for the Strategic Review and Operating Plan. Prepare sales forecasts for these plans.
- Provide medical personnel with training, technical assistance relating to product functions or capabilities, address product and medical concerns in collaboration with Medical Affairs.
- Develop detailed 12-month forecasts monthly for each product in the product line. Review product demand monthly and revise forecast accordingly.
- Assist with all sales support activities related to products. This includes personal contact and executive selling to current and potential customers, and major medical teaching institutions.
- In conjunction with the sales management, develop target accounts nationwide and assist in developing appropriate sales strategies for each. Internationally, coordinate target account activities for expanding market shares.
- Review product prices and evaluate strategic price proposals.
- Evaluate existing products and provide marketing input to new product teams regarding the development of new products. Prepare marketing plans and product specifications.
- Identify market research needs and develop market research surveys to gain insights of vital customer behavior information to assess product and/or market trends.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget for the market segment up to and including controllable expenses, as well as marketing communication expenses.
- Participate in development of non-product marketing programs.
- Develop and cultivate professional relationships with key product champions for the purposes of enhancing product promotion.
- Monthly review with SCM on monthly forecast and alignment of primary sales requirement.
Takes to build a career here
- Experience in healthcare sales experience in managing large hospital accounts or solutions selling/tender management.
- Accepts personal responsibility; self-motivated, demonstrates ownership for achieving results; consistently meets or exceeds goals; operates in accordance with Baxter’s global business practice standards; understands and promotes compliance with Baxter policy and legal obligations
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills, good analytical skills and with excellent people interaction skills
Experience in healthcare sales experience in managing managing large hospital accounts or solutions selling/tender management.
Accepts personal responsibility; self-motivated, demonstrates ownership for achieving results; consistently meets or exceeds goals; operates in accordance with Baxter’s global business practice standards; understands and promotes compliance with Baxter policy and legal obligations
Possess excellent writing and communication skills, good analytical skills and with excellent people interaction skills
Require working on a weekend for business activities such as Symposiums, Conferences, Events, Training etc
With a valid driving license and possess own car
Travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel to complete course of work as well as to attend meetings, conferences, trainingWhy Baxter
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Call to Action
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.