13-Step-DOM01-Senior Maintenance Technician-100026
Req #: 180004MY_en
Location: Haina, 21 DO
Job Category: Manufacturing
Date Posted: 3/2/2018 11:59:23 AM
Examine, diagnose and correct operational problems related to the equipment in the process of manufacturing and plant building areas. Develop and validate projects to improve efficiency of the production machines.
- Must be available to work irregular hours. Perform jobs in other plants or departments when needed. Must be able to travel. Exposure to noise and high temperatures work area conditions. Must comply with plant safety procedures, good manufacturing practices. Work under pressure of deadlines of projects. Work with minimum supervision and self-start. High technical knowledge and a good performance in the following areas: Branson Ultrasonic Welding, RF Sealing, Uson Leak Tester, FFS Machines or plant facilities and Troubleshooting techniques.
- Principles and practices of electronic equipment installation and testing.
- Read and understand electronic, electrical, pneumatic schematic diagrams.
- Operate a variety of hand and power equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
- Punctuality and dependability.