1. Assembly of raw components into sub-assembly and final assembly level using small hand tools as specified in the Manufacturing Instruction (M.I.).
2. Perform check to ensure quality standards are met as specified in the Manufacturing Instruction (M.I.).
3. Perform necessary testing per methods and steps as specified in the Test Procedure (T.P.).
4. Compliance to GMP/ GDP and other regulatory requirement.
5. Assist Assembler II to provide guidance to new assembler.
6. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
* Primary/ Sec 2 preferably in technical stream or equivalent
* Primary education with experience
* Understand workmanship standards for mechanical assembly
* Basic Computer literacy
* Ability to speak, read and comprehend basic english in order to understand manufacturing instruction, policies and procedure and written communication