RESUMEN GENERAL (SUMMARY):
Handle sterile and un-sterile product by using hand pallet trucks and forklift. Procedures and specifications in order to sterilize and ship the product to the distribution center or customer. Also place dosimeters on the designated area according to process specifications and document all entries on require documents, such as count verification, device accountability record and tally sheets, etc. Realize maintenance and of all process equipment and working area.
TAREAS Y RESPONSABILIDADES (DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES):
1. Receive un-sterile and sterile product, palletize, count and generate all require documentation.
2. Ask Lead Operator run number to sterilizer product.
3. Product counts by pallets and documented on required documents.
4. Locate dosimeters according to process specifications.
5. Remove and count the product after sterilization and load it in the shipping container.
6. Retrieve dosimeters and generate require documentation.
7. Document sterilization processing time on require logbook and/or forms.
8. Give disposition to sub-assy and other products sterilized by GAMMA.
9. Generate material movement manifest to all sterilized product.
10. Preventive maintenance to the irradiator.
11. Request stretch wrapping material and place it at the wrapping machine.
12. Fill out documentation pertaining to containers to be shipped.
13. Inspection and cleaning of all containers to be used for shipment.
14. Must be able to work irregular hours, holidays and shut down periods.
15. Manually document (ex: checker chart) and/or electronically (ex: POMs) the required information to comply applicable procedures and specifications. This information includes but is not limited to process parameters, lots, amount of production, and others.
16. Observes all company and regulatory EHS requirements.
EDUCACIÓN Y/O EXPERIENCIA (EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE):
High school diploma must be able to read and understand diagrams and specifications written in English.
In Gamma sterilization process is highly desirable.
Ability to use of computer terminals, calculators, hand pallet trucks, forklifts wrapping machine and small tools. Make decisions based on work priorities and coordinate with production department and outside customers the product movement and process. Driver Licenses and Forklifts certification it’s a must.
Work closely with production department shipping personnel, customers and production and sterilization supervisors.
Bilingual (English and Spanish).