Prof II-Technical Services-Field Technical Services
Req #: 1800018V_sv
Location: Soeborg, DK
Job Category: Technical Services
Date Posted: 2/9/2018 2:39:19 AM
Responsible to perform service activity on medical devices supplied by Baxter in Denmark and Sweden and urgent support cases in other Nordic countries.
Responsible for planning service and acute work within Denmark.
Acting as supervisor at sites were installation work is ongoing.
Support sales activities on products within geographical area of responsibilities.
- Install, check out, operate, maintain, water and dialysis treatment equipment within time requirements established by service management
- Plan yearly service together with customer
- Provide preventative maintenance in accordance with published procedures. Keep performance and maintenance records on the equipment.
- Provide guidance and training to customer personnel in establishing operation, maintenance, inspection procedures, and techniques.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
- Advise and assist in effecting design changes to improve equipment efficiency and/or reduce cost of operations.
- May participate in installation planning phase.
- Maintain customer good will through: effective communication of all services rendered; effective communication of on-site arrival time; effective and early communication of late on-site arrival time; effective communication of service and operator issues; effective presentation of positive attitude for the company, products, employees, and customers; and maintaining a proper business appearance as defined by service management.
- Participate in stand-by duty
- Basic knowledge of water treatment and reverse osmosis technique
- Basic knowledge for electricity, mechanical and hydraulics
- Customer service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot on industrial devices
- Flexibility - working hours may occasionally include night and weekend work
- Communication ability
- English skills
- MS Office skills
- Driving license
- Technical degree from upper secondary school (preferably medical instrumentation or electro-mechanics) or equivalent experience
- Working experience 2-3 years