Channel Operations Analyst
This position is responsible for supporting the entire Trace/Chargeback and Dispute Resolution process for applicable trading partners in a timely manner. The analyst will function as the key contact for assigned trading partners. This position will be responsible for the timely communication and resolution of all discrepancies with assigned trading partners. The analyst will work with assigned trading partners on any paybacks related to discrepancies. The analyst must understand and be able to communicate Baxter’s contracting and pricing processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Accountable for oversight and collaborating with a 3rd party team resolve all system errors related to trace and charge-backs, i.e. cross reference errors, PCN errors, etc.
· Managing the expiration report process- by analyzing the data and communicating information and recommendations to the sales force
· Responsible for ensuring that pricing between Baxter and Trading Partner are aligned correctly and resolve discrepancies when pricing is out of sync.
· Responsible for inputting excel or manual trace sales and chargeback information into the system to facilitate chargeback processing and downstream reporting.
· Accountable for resolving chargeback disputes and associated open Accounts Receivables within a timely manner.
· Prepare monthly updates for management on open discrepancies, anticipated financial exposure, and outstanding issues.
· Partner with Pricing and Contract organization in the following manner: support the price notification process, identify gaps in customer pricing, and facilitate understanding Channel Operations process.
· Responsible for performing monthly Channel Operations responsibilities such as inactive account process, generating daily reports, and responding to inquiries from the Channel Operations voicemail and e-mail.
· Support Sales Force by processing missing trace requests and alternate distribution forms.
To perform this job successfully, candidate must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills are required. Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects in a matrix environment. Must be a self-starter and have strong attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience
· Proficiency in the following systems preferred: Microsoft applications, BAMS, One World, DCB and Brio.
· A Bachelor’s degree required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.