Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Provides support in one or more of the following technical areas: Servers, LAN, security, web publishing, help desk, and job scheduling. This includes monitoring, testing, support and deploy multiple systems and applications.
Qualifications for this role:
- Knowledge in: VmWare Virtual Environment, Storage Area Network, Microsoft Products, Networking (Active Directory, LAN, DNS, DHCP, FTP, others), Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, and troubleshooting computer equipment, POMS, Infinity QS, Cisco devices, HP Servers, IBM Servers, Hitachi SAN, others.
- Experience with VmWare, Storage Area Network, Microsoft Products, system management, and network environments (LAN, WAN, WiFi, Servers).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, under general supervision.
- Knowledge of hardware, internals, peripherals, and software on platforms supported.
- Ability to follow established processes.
- Ability to apply problem solving techniques.
- Excellent judgment and customer interaction skills.
- Familiarity with validated or quality systems is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred. Computer industry certification (CompTIA, Microsoft, others) plus experience can be acceptable in place of preferred degrees.(if applicable)
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement