Production Tech I
Req #: 180001NY_en
Location: Singapore, SG
Job Category: Local Job Codes
Date Posted: 1/30/2018 4:29:27 AM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
Maintain and support manufacturing equipment to meet cost, quality and productivity standard. This section contains a list of key primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supporting daily production activity to get desired production output and meet product quality level. Responsible for machine set up and challenge, code change, operate machine and reporting daily machine key performance data (e.g. Quality, Performance, Availability to compute OEE).
2. Carry out efficient machine trouble-shooting/ repair and critical equipment breakdown maintenance and ensure maximum machine uptime.
3. Perform highest quality maintenance work (eg TPM) in accordance to written procedures/ systems, spare parts control and management.
4. Participate in other assigned task force to drive for continuous process improvement.
5. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
Takes to build a career here
Sec 4/ O/ N/ SPM/ NITEC (NTC/ ITC) or equivalent
NITEC (NTC/ ITC) with at least 5 years/ Fresh Diploma
Knowledge/ trouble shooting skills in mechanical, electrical engineering
Able to interpret mechanical, electrical drawings/ circuitries
Familiar with Hand Tools, Measurement Instrument and Test Equipment application
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Call to Action
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.