- Tests and measures devices for functioning, operation and accuracy to verify adherence to functional specifications.
- Follows all applicable procedures and documents results as required.
- Performs visual inspection on devices to include structural damage and cosmetic defects.
- Computes, calculates data & test results and records into electronic database.
- Operates machinery and equipment, uses hand tools.
- Reviews maintenance records. Cleans and maintains test equipment and instruments.
- Performs scheduled calibration of test stations and equipment to ensure proper functionality.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety requirements including Electro Static Discharge (ESD)
Qualifications for this role
- Intermediate computer and math skills required. Ability to read diagrams, drawings and follow work instructions within established guidelines.
- Must be able to lift up to38lbs on a routine basis.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of related experience required
A Career That Matters
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.