Sr. Marketing Manager
- Develops global growth strategies for the Automated Nutrition Compounding portfolio.
- Owns the Product Roadmap for the identified portfolio, including all upstream marketing activities.
- Plans and supports key global product launch and expansion initiatives.
- Manages day-to-day product management activities for the selected portfolios.
- Works closely with global leadership to develop/improve the business strategy, technical service capabilities, and local profitability.
- Develops and performs scenario analysis to assist management in understanding the risk/benefit tradeoffs between various strategic options and opportunities.
- Develops processes to promote customer listening systems and competitive intelligence; integrates learnings and helps shape new business development opportunities.
- Serves as direct country liaison for one or more direct markets to ensure alignment with key go to market strategies.
- Drives market research requirements and metrics to support key strategic questions and required insights.
Qualifications for this role
- Solid business acumen and project management
- Strong results orientation
- Experience in Medical Devices / Healthcare industry
- Experience building / managing product roadmaps, including the ability to understand market trends, financial data, and customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data
- Strategy development experience (US and Global)
- BS/BA required with five to eight years experience in marketing; MBA strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.