Sr HR Rep
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support facility HR teams in implementing function and/for facility-wide HR plans.
- Works independently to resolve straightforward employee relations (ER) issues. As well as helps resolve moderately complex ER issues.
- Participates in local talent planning which includes implementation of function-wide training and development plans and talent management support (plants - layoff and recall process, change management plan)
- Participates in implementation of Baxter-wide HR programs/policies (e.g., Annual Salary Review, TMS)
- Maintain measurement systems and analyze data to determine the impact of HR programs. Makes recommendations to management based upon analysis.
- Proactively communicate HR policies, programs and employee information
Qualifications for this role
- Disciplined action and execution, drive operational excellence, promote teamwork, communicate effectively.
- Ability to build strong relationships with strong technology application and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 - 5 years Human Resource experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.