Regional Manager, BioSurgery
- Achieve budget
- Manage and stay within financial expense budgets for Region and align with business goals
- Review finances on a monthly basis
- Business Planning/Region Management
- Develop Integrated Regional Business plan (targeting/forecasting/resource allocation-dollars/assets) with updates provided to ASD regularly.
- Assist TBM's and RSS's in business planning process for their territory – agree on goals, objectives, strategy, execution for accounts, asset management.
- Regions Manager will review business plans every quarter with each representative.
- Understand business at the regional level with quarterly business reviews provided to ASD.
- Timely reporting and use of Concur – expense reports to be filed every 10 business days per Baxter Travel Policy.
- Spend minimum 3 days with each Territory Business Manager per quarter to assist, coach, train and develop representatives.
- Develop a weekly communication with Territory Business Manager and Regional Sales Specialists for follow up on key initiatives.
- Spend minimum 16 days per month in the field.
- Provide open, candid feedback to Territory Business Managers and Regional Sales Specialists.
- Feedback is to be provided at the conclusion of the field visits and aligned with overall performance management process.
- Each Manager is to work with their Territory Business Managers and Regional Sales Specialists on development plans. These are to be reviewed quarterly with each Territory Business Manager and Regional Sales Specialist and updates provided to the ASD.
- Ensure all Territory Business Managers and Regional Sales Specialists complete ISO Train requirements on time – no exceptions.
- Region Managers are expected to adhere to all regulatory/ad prom policies and procedures and ensure compliance among Territory Business Managers and Regional Sales Specialists.
- Understand the Baxter playbook – Comply with all travel policies, interactions with Health Care Providers, interactions with patients, interactions with competitors, and confidential information.
- Foster teamwork to align and support BioSurgery organization goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate and adhere to Baxter leadership expectations.
- Foster a problem solving and can–do attitude where solutions are sought when facing challenges
Qualifications for this role
- Passion and skills for coaching and development.
- Focus on execution as a strategy
- Ability to understand and adapt to market dynamics to forecast effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of sales processes as well as strong leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Travel requirement at minimum 50%
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.