Supply Chain Senior Analyst, Planning Data & AnalyticsReq # JR - 084600 Location Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 11/28/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Supply Chain Senior Analyst, Planning Data & Analytics
Planning Business analyst provides analytical support through combination of data mining, data modeling, data analysis, process mapping, and/or problem analysis. Analyzes, coordinates and consolidates planning related data with the objective of optimizing Planning performance. Leads the development and publication of Planning insights related to specific KPIs (OTIF/OLFR), Inventory, and Cost. Supports Planning related analytics focused on insight, root cause and continuous improvement of customer fill rate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly generates reports and track KPIs in order to analyze actual performance versus targeted performance
- Develop automated and standard reports, to provide high level analysis of information and provide assessment to Company Planning Manager to support all inventory and Corporate Forecast processes (Sales, Assumptions, DC Forecasts, Slow Moving Inventory Reporting & Supply Risk Profiles).
- Collaborates with business and technology stakeholders to assist in defining and creating reporting, visualizations and dashboards, and analysis for planning department key performance indicators, scorecards and regional initiatives
- Develop, maintain and deliver customer/region specific scorecards that will highlight opportunity areas and focus areas Analytics and Insights
- Support S&OP analytics as required
- Work with finance and logistics on month end and quarter end financial reconciliations Local SME
- Work directly with Global counterparts on aligning KPI methodology and reporting requirements
- Maintain and assist in the communication of global process for Information Systems request intake and prioritization process
- Work with regional planning analysts and other global planning analysts to implement best practices and operational initiatives
- Create ad-hoc financial models
- Provide analytical and reporting support as needed
- Complete, in-depth understanding of all aspects of the business including profitability, inventory turns and service levels
- Supply chain planning knowledge (Basic concepts as Inventory management, Planning techniques, ERP MPR concepts)
- Previous experience with ERP preferred
- Strong relational data logics, data representation and visualization. Strong expertise in the usage of Tableau, Power Bi, Excel power pivots, Alteryx and others for predictive analytics is a plus. Ideally also Pyton language helps
- Strong analytical skills and solving complex problems through innovative thought
- Embraces change, challenges status quo and makes recommendations for improvements to products and processes.
- Drives results through team leadership and self
- Proven stakeholder management skills (including influencing, communication negotiating and conflict management) and experience in a geographically diverse, matrix organization.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred with a minimum of 4 years related experience in supply chain analytics is required.
- APICS certification preferred.
Fixed-term contract for 6 months and then for an indefinite period.
Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
Fully covered language courses (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or Chinese).
Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Poland Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now