Sr. Commercial Project Manager – EMEA (Location: Remote)Req # JR - 032892 Location Warsaw, Mazovia Job Category Business Project Management Date posted 01/19/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapiesare foundin almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Forover 85years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other.This iswhere you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The EMEA Commercial PMO office is established to lead business critical Regional wide initiatives and coordinate change efforts to advance many key aspects of the Baxter strategy and transform EMEA into a more innovative and change agile organization, capable of reinventing itself always and ensuring we meet our objectives to deliver sustainable growth.
The EMEA Commercial PMO programs will be focusing on transformational growth programs together with simplifying the operational framework, reducing complexity and digitalizing processes, allowing the EMEA Region to focus resources on key business goals and reinvest in innovation and sustainable growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forms an integral part of this exciting and growing team to driving change and improvement through the support and execution of commercial and commercial related projects
- Coordinates medium to large complex commercial and commercial related projects from design phase to full roll-out and implementation (from country to region)
- Utilize key primary and secondary value streams to identify high-value improvement opportunities
- Establishes baseline and target metrics
- Establishes, communicates and creates alignment on best practice/process improvement methodologies across the organization.
- Supports internal customers during execution through analytical and strategical input, planning and a hands-on approach
- Act as change agent through the organization to instil change agility and ability to constantly re-invent the way we operate internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- At least 7 years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably in a commercial / business oriented position.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in multinational Company/Corporation
- Track record of leading Regional cross functional projects / programs from a commercial point of view within a complex environment
- Proven ability to manage large and diversified teams
- Proven ability to engage discussion and influence senior commercial and functional leaders (VP level and above)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexibility to quickly adapt to change
- Strong communication and change management skills
- Strong planning skills with a structured work pattern
- Result driven and persistent
- Cross functional experience would encompass IT, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, R&D or Clinical experience
- Previous experience in a commercial role is a plus
- Experience within healthcare or pharma and a consulting background is a plus
- English fluent, any other European language is a plus
- Being comfortable in managing teams and senior stakeholders in remote setting
- Travel 50% (under normal circumstances)
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.