Senior Finance Analyst FP&A Middle EastReq # JR - 026305 Location Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland Job Category Finance Date posted 08/26/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate closely with in-country country business partners and finance teams to review projections, budgets and historical results,
- Load budget and forecast adjustments into system,
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness of the monthly reports, forecasts, and the annual budget / strategic plan preparation,
- Support the delivery of comprehensive monthly reporting packages for management, including monthly reviews of budget vs. actual results and variances with P&L/cost center owner, etc.,
- Partner with FP&A Regional, Local, and Corporate resources within commercial and manufacturing/supply chain organizations to understand, drive and support decision making ensuring alignment with strategic objectives,
- Coordinate escalation / identification of issues and advise Finance leadership of potential business and / or operational risks,
- Perform strategic ad hoc reporting and financial analysis to assess business performance and facilitate decision making and business support,
- Update process flows, operating manuals, training guides, and standard operating procedures, as needed,
- Support Finance leadership with process improvement, policy development, and / or strategic initiatives (e.g., business systems, processes, and / or policies),
- Liaise with the FP&A Global Delivery Center (GDC) and other cross-functional leads to support the creation of budgets, forecasts and management reports, while ensuring compliance with all quality / control requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required &/or Accounting qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA),
- Demonstration of key finance competencies and qualifications and typically 5 + years of relevant experience with financial planning and reporting or business partnering,
- Alternatively, if ACA qualified, equivialent experience within a diverse accountancy practice,
- Experience with Hyperion Planning (or other similar planning systems, Cognos reporting and JD Edwards (JDE) preferred,
- Expert in technical and financial knowledge, including understanding of: internal control requirements and accounting principles as well as understanding of relevant business environment,
- Excellent analytical skills with familiarity with accounting, financial analysis and reporting,
- Excellent financial modeling skills preferred, experience in statistical modeling techniques is a plus,
- Expert in advanced Excel skills,
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills and decision-making capabilities,
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, often cross-functionally,
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally as required,
- Native or bilingual proficiency of English required,
- Other language with Professional proficiency will be a plus.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.