Product Manager Medication DeliveryReq # JR - 026595 Location Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland Job Category Marketing Date posted 09/01/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
To develop, implement and be accountable for short to medium term strategic marketing and operational plans for allocated products with the focus on new products to be launched in 2021.
To meet agreed profit, revenue and market share objectives in the short and medium term.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Recommend 1-3 year strategic options for the product through the planning process,
- Communicate effectively within the organisation to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other key people in the achievement of product objectives,
- Develop annual strategic marketing/operational plan outlining key activities and marketing programmes to address the Critical Success Factors and implement approved strategies within agreed budgets,
- Ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the market and respond to customer need,
- Produce short to medium term market share/growth grids for individual products,
- Implement the tactical plan in line with corporate strategic product objectives,
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers to support current and future objectives,
- Monitor the product’s perceived functional performance and adjust plans accordingly,
- Be the recognised 'Product Champion' by developing and continuously updating knowledge of therapy, product and market,
- Be responsible for developing/adapting promotional material for the local market,
- Anticipate current & future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the product including Competitor activity,
- Work with European Marketing teams to ensure appropriate communication, alignment and extensive utilisation of available resources and expertise,
- Produce sales/production forecasts and monitor progress,
- Monitor and take corrective action for major deviations on plans, strategies, budget management and efficient use of resources,
- Effectively segment key markets and recommend positioning tactics,
- Implement strategies to maximise pricing and product mix opportunities,
- Encourage cross-functional input to the planning process,
- Conduct relevant market research for the product /therapy area and the market/customer base.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in medical devices industry,
- Completed university degree (marketing, economical or medical studies ideally),
- Proven experience in launching new products in the market,
- Ability and experience in conducting trainings and presentations for internal and external stakeholders,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to analyze data and formulate conclusions,
- Ease of establishing contacts,
- Fluent English,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office,
- Driving licence cat. B
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.