BCU Mgr, Digital ProductReq # JR - 048885 Location Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 11/09/2021
As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
The digital product manager is the end of end owner of their specific product area. With creative vision combined with competitive research skills, digital product managers work with BCU’s business areas, our digital team, and members to create an industry leading digital member experience. The digital product manager acts as a mediator between the members, business areas, and the technical teams, communicating member needs and translating those needs into new product features. The digital product manager also creates KPIs for each feature enhancement to measure the impact and assess next phase of product releases.
Agile Product Management
- Foster Team motivation & Culture
- Extreme Ownership of the features in product area
- Continuous Improvement mindset – Faster with Higher Quality
- Agile mindset to break down large feature requests into smaller chunks of value
- Remove barriers for team
Digital Business Transformation
- Align business goals and roadmaps across BCU business
- Represent Digital Strategy
- Competitive Analysis of features compared to big banks and other credit unions
- Digital Thought Leadership for product area
- Facilitate member feedback and stakeholder interviews
- Influence business leaders strategy without direct decision making authority
- Voice of member and stakeholder
- Tech Partner Influence of process and roadmap
- Provide feedback from high-level testing and UAT to ensure feature development matches development
- Clarify requirements within team to ensure understanding
- Negotiate scope & timelines for work items
- Ensure clarity of problem we’re solving and how to break it down in chunks of value
- Facilitate member feedback and stakeholder interviews
- Provide feedback in design reviews
- Clarify requirements
- Negotiate scope & timelines for design resources
- Create product strategy and present to senior leadership based on recommendations to gain buy-in after socializing with key influencers
- Coaches associate product managers to build a high performing digital team
- People manager of other digital team members
- Research, summarize and analyze competitive environment to determine industry best practices and market growth opportunities for BCU
- Review Member survey feedback; develop responses and action plans as appropriate
- Direct miscellaneous lending initiatives for unique Sponsor needs
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, IS, or Marketing preferred
- 5+ years in financial services digital product management for mid to large financial institution.
- Prior experience in digital consumer experience product teams
- Demonstrated product launches with direct leader of product area, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills; demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong financial analytical skills (quantitative/qualitative); develop member and financial analysis to support new product recommendations.
- Creative and proactive mindset, with strong attention to detail; Works independently while maintaining clear lines of communication with internal partners and business line management
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the linkhere and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now