BCU Financial AnalystReq # JR - 054623 Location Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 11/16/2021
As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
Support forecasting and analysis for assigned business units and assist with all aspects of administering company forecasts. The candidate should be analytical minded, intellectually curious and very detail oriented.
- Serve as a proactive planning business partner to assigned areas by acting as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for planning and reporting needs.
- Continuously assess the Credit Union's position in relation to the annual financial plan and provide input and recommendations on areas of opportunity.
- Continuously assesses and provide analysis consultation relating to the Credit Union's long-term, forecasted position in relation to ever changing variables.
- Develop and maintain management reports, dashboards and ad hoc reporting.
- Identifies and analyzes trends using statistical analysis and mathematical modeling to provide insights and help drive business performance.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, integrity, work ethic, and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in high production environment and respond quickly and effectively under pressure, changing priorities and tight timelines/deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate in a very clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of FP&A, Finance, Accounting, Business Intelligence, Investments, Profitability, GAPP, GL & Data Modeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- 2+ years’ experience in financial planning/forecasting & analysis.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills and understanding of statistical languages and predictive analytics.
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the linkhere and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now