BCU Deposit Product RepresentativeReq # JR - 029295 Location Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 10/16/2020
As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
This individual will be part of the Deposit Product Management team, supporting growth and profitability of BCU’s consumer deposit products, including savings, checking and debit cards. The Product Representative will interact with team Product Managers and internal/external partners to support deposit growth initiatives, new products and/or feature development; In addition, provide general reporting, and drive ad-hoc projects that support deposit initiatives.
We are looking for a collaborative and detail-oriented individual with strong understanding of BCU’s deposit products, new member application (NMA) and operations. The candidate for this role will apply existing knowledge, strong communication and team skills, and innovative mindset to increase deposit growth and create a superior member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support execution of deposit growth campaigns/initiatives with Marketing, HUB, Member Development, Business Development and Service Centers
- Provide ongoing support/training to member-facing teams to ensure high-level awareness of consumer deposit products and promotions, including product related initiatives and inquires.
- Conduct monthly reporting on product performance and metrics
- Research, summarize and analyze competitive environment to determine industry best practices and market growth opportunities
- Coordinate pricing and deposit disclosures changes across various channels Participate in deposit, debit card or organizational projects/initiatives
- Review member feedback; develop responses, identify trends and action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred emphasis in business and/or marketing
- Minimum 2 years deposit operations experience; financial services product management and/or marketing experience a plus
- Excellent organizational/time-management skills
- Knowledge/understanding of deposit products and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal/written communication skills;
- Creative and proactive mindset, with excellent attention to detail. Ability to work independently while maintaining clear communication with internal partners and management
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.