BCU Coord, Admin ServicesReq # JR - 045754 Location Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 07/20/2021
As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
To ensure our facility department meets the needs of its internal and external employees.
- Pickup all mail including priority mail from Vernon Hills Post Office for BCU
- Assist with receiving and documenting all priority items (FedEx, UPS, Etc.) delivered to BCU
- Periodically sort and deliver all mail items, including packages, received by BCU to the appropriate individual and/or department.
- Provide support in maintaining storage file records for BCU and help employees’ to learn the system.
- Maintain inventory of forms and office supplies to complete internal supply requests.
- Process all inventory forms and supply requests in a timely manner
- Process high-speed printer and folder-inserter requests as needed, and maintain consumable stock of all printer supplies
- Assist with office maintenance such as changing name-plates, replace light bulbs, moving furniture, organize and maintain key boxes, and provide contractor support
- Set up conference rooms for meetings and events as requested
- Provide Audio and Video support to all meetings that require assistance
- Organize office supplies, shipping supplies, and various items in the mailroom and storage areas to improve convenience for all employees
- Assist with construction projects during nights and weekends for Northern Illinois
- Shovel snow and salt sidewalks as needed
- Update employee names on mail slots as needed
- Assist with setting up for our summer barbeques
- Attend seminars and classes for personal development.
- Recommend changes and process improvements to improve efficiency and reduce costs in our department
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Detail Oriented
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Team player
- Possible lifting, up to 50 pounds
- Works well with others
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the linkhere and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.