BCU Analyst, Business DevelopmentReq # JR - 030646 Location Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 11/20/2020
As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
As a member of BCU’s Business Development (BD) and Corporate Relations team, the Business Development Analyst will support member growth and engagement by monitoring and interpreting member and company partner data, identifying new business opportunities, consulting on marketing campaign and communication plan development, and measuring metrics, data and statistics on company performance, including campaign results and member acquisition cost.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Track, report and analyze the performance of BD marketing campaigns and activities, including lead generation and quality, conversion rates, and member acquisition cost and profitability.
- Identify and analyze opportunities to obtain new business from existing company partners and evaluate pipeline of potential new partners.
- Collaborate with Member Intelligence and Business Intelligence teams to manage company partner data share agreements and employee file data governance.
- Create and report on metrics that quantify BCU’s value to specific company partners and strategic segments.
- Develop and automate delivery of regular reports and dashboards.
- Generate annual member growth projections and contribute to organizational goal setting.
- Provide support and fulfill analytic requests for BCU branch and Member Development teams as needed.
Marketing and Communication
- Contribute to development of marketing and communication strategies to drive overall member growth and reduce attrition.
- Work in partnership with Creative and Integrated Marketing teams on individual campaign development and delivery.
- Provide actionable market and consumer insights to support growth opportunities at company partners and the community.
- Create presentations and other visual aids to communicate member growth and engagement metrics and insights internally and with company partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Communications, HRIS, Marketing or related field. Advanced degree and/or certification preferred.
- 5-plus years in business or marketing analytics or equivalent experience required. Financial institution experience preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint, preferred.
- Experience with SQL query writing and Power BI strongly preferred; strong data visualization skills required.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical and research skills required.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills required.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to work independently, multitask and quickly adapt to shifting priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality work.
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.