BCU Admin, SalesforceReq # JR - 031411 Location Vernon Hills, Illinois Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 12/08/2020
As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
The Salesforce Self-Service Administrator will be a key member of the Enterprise CRM Experience Team and be an active participant in the ongoing development of our Member self-service initiative which includes but is not limited to salesforce.com chatbot deployment and community process flows.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in maintaining and enhancing the Einstein Chatbot and completing standard administrative tasks on time. Focus should be on documenting the effort in improving processes and chatbot adoption by our Member Community.
The administrator will work closely with certain subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new enhancements to the entire self-service experience from Chatbot Dialogs to community process flows to associated Knowledge Articles. This role is part Salesforce administrator, part Salesforce Chatbot analyst and part Quality Assurance Analyst. The Salesforce Self-Service Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, improvement for an overall better Member experience.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of the Enterprise CRM Experience Team, duties include full Salesforce administration as directed by the Salesforce Admin Team as required.
- Maintain current Member-facing flows, Chatbots and tools associated with self-service experiences.
- Ability to quickly learn the current bot and provide recommendations on enhancements that will provide a better Member experience.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce Einstein Chatbot environment with 20K+ users.
- Enhance and maintain various Member-facing community pages.
- Design and implement changes to current self-service functionality and recommend new functionality to the Business Owners.
- Analyze the model, review and adjust the utterances to enhancement the Chatbot Model performance.
- Suggest Best Practices that might helpful for BCU to implement.
- Knowledge article generation to ensure free-form text searches provide the best Member experience.
- Continuously optimize bot effectiveness by using common paths/utterances/topics reporting to recommend changes to menu structures, dialogues, and bot responses.
- Build chatbot reports to measure effectiveness of live agent coverage for such requests; Based on these reports, make recommendations for coverage changed needed.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for Salesforce and BCU upgrades.
- Complete and document QA Testing Plans and Results.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements for the Einstein Chatbot.
- Minimum one year of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 or ADM211).
- Financial Services Cloud experience desired.
- Experienced managing and optimizing chat bot and chat experiences.
- Experienced in Flows, Process Builder and Workflow Rules.
- Salesforce Community expertise desired.
- Lightning Experience desired.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.