Customer Service RepresentativeReq # JR - 025713 Location Utrecht, Provincie Utrecht, Netherlands Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 09/15/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the daily execution of the day to day activities in the customer service department for the B2C or the B2B markets. This responsibility includes customer maintenance (new & existing), timely delivery of products to the Dialysis products to the patients at home or to our hospitals, timely order & return processing, answering customer calls in a timely & professional manner, daily release of backorders and supporting continuous improvement efforts in general. In this critical role, the CS Representative needs to collaborate to all relevant stakeholders such as Planning/ Warehousing/ Sales and Customers to create a very reliable and consistent great customer experience every single day. This position will provide support to customers in the Benelux region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily execution of Customer Service tasks for the B2C or B2B markets: Order management (including holidays deliveries), Telephony, Complaints & Returns, Emergencies shipments, Backorders, Credit & Rebills, Escalations
- Supporting continuous improvement efforts;
- Managing internal & external stakeholders
- Provision of information to patients and the Healthcare providers if applicable
- Escalation management, focal point for the team, internal groups and the customer
- Build up strong relationships with internal/ external customers
- Be able if necessary to perform CSR functions to a high level of expertise
- Coordination of the logistics
- Experience in Customer Service is a big asset
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must
- Strong customer focus
- Enthusiast, flexible and creative
- Making quality decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Operating in accordance with Baxter's global business practice standards and ethics
- Strong personal commitment to support Baxter patients and customer clinicians
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.