Customer Service Backoffice RepresentativeReq # JR - 013058 Location Utrecht, Provincie Utrecht, Netherlands Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 12/27/2019
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
The Backoffice Representative is responsible for the daily execution of the supply chain activities within the region. This responsibility includes customer maintenance (new & existing), maintenance of 3rd party automation processes and EDI flows, monitoring the timely delivery of products to the patients at home or to our hospitals, daily release of backorders and supporting continuous improvement efforts in general. In this critical role the Backoffice Representative needs to collaborate to all relevant stakeholders such as Planning/ Warehousing/ Sales and Customer Service Front Office Teams to create a very reliable and consistent great customer experience every single day.
“How can we provide an extraordinary Customer experience”, is written in your auto signature. Enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity are the basic skills for achieving this.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily operations & Order processing
- Coordination of the logistics
- Continuous improvement efforts and projects
- EDI / 3rd party mapping and maintenance
- Build up strong relationships with internal customers, external suppliers such as GHX, Hospitalis & any relevant IT teams
- Root cause analysis & resolution
- Analytic support and dashboarding
- This function requires minimum HBO level
- Minimum of 3years of experience within customer service/ supply chain roles, preferably with some level of project management
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must. Any of the following languages is a big asset: French, German, Swedish, Danish and/or Spanish
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Being recognized as the customer advocate
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Strong understanding of dialysis, dialysis technologies and dialysis market or the Hospital processes
- Knowledge of relevant Baxter’s IT systems, web based software applications.
- Knowledge of corporate quality requirements
- Working relationships and interactions with customers
- Communication with regional & country logistics and supply chain.
- Ability to federate others around common objectives
- Leadership potential
- Strong team player
- Result oriented
- Practical/Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Empathy when dealing with kidney patients and family if applicable
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.