Sr Manager, Shared Service OperationsReq # JR - 074518 Location United States (Remote) Job Category Technical Services Date posted 07/01/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Senior Manager, Shared Service Operations is responsible for carrying out the strategic vision for the business’ systems, tools, processes, and resources as it relates to addressing operational challenges. This role leads business operations initiatives ensuring the business runs effectively and efficiently while driving profitability, quality, and growth. Additional responsibilities include managing stakeholders, enforcing that process controls are strictly followed, ensuring quality assurance, identifying opportunities for process automation, and developing a strong performing team. This role will be empowered to identify opportunities for improvement and standardization across Baxter’s internal processes and operational support teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead a professional team of Operations Support Managers that drive sales, quality, and global support processes and initiatives.
• Cross functional ownership of business processes that span quoting, finance, sale’s operations, and services’ operations.
• Improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of Baxter's business operations objective.
• Enable and shepherd execution of special projects, cross-functional work streams, or analyses.
• Collect, document, verify, correct, and analyze data measure key performance indicators (KPIs), actual versus business objectives and enable initiatives to find reduction and growth opportunities
• Develops a strong cadence with business stakeholder to consistently evaluate the performance against targets, service levels, and makes appropriate adjustments to meet the requirements of the business.
• Key contributor to prioritized operational initiatives across Global Service.
• Lead standardization of the processes across regions, development and maintenance of policies and procedures for the department.
• Design scalable systems and organizational structures to support rapid growth while ensuring quality execution.
• Provide operational support for service center real estate/leasing, fleet management, supply chain, inventory, logistics, safety, quality, and credentialing requirements.
• Act as liaison to partner and build strong cross-functional relationships with key leadership and other areas of the business.
• Partners and contributes to bigger transformation projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Technology, or other related field
• 8-10 years experience in scoping, planning, and presenting project plans
• 5+ years experience focused on business process improvement methodologies, tools, and technology
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• Prior experience working within Salesforce platform
• Functional knowledge of contracting, quoting and order management workflows
• Ability to work in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
• Strong people and process leadership who can motivate and influence
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timelines
• Strong organization skills, detail orientation and the ability to multi-task, and prioritize work.
• Remote or office environment.
• 10-15% travel
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now