IT Business Analyst - Healthcare Systems (Open to Remote)Req # JR - 068931 Location United States (Remote) Job Category Information Technology Date posted 05/10/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your role at Baxter
You will a member of the Worldwide Medical, Regulatory Affairs, and R&D IT team, supporting their portfolio of global projects. Working closely with our business partners, you will work multi-functionally in a team environment aligning our systems with Baxter’s global digital transformation.
What you'll be doing
Business Enabling and Envisioning
- Engage/communicate optimally with business leaders/business authorities to define/align on constructive/tangible strategies
- Plan/implement global requirements gathering through workshops/product demonstrations at both global/regional level while maintaining traceability/compliance at the core
- Deliver effective presentations; facilitate and address issues at all levels of management
- Gain, understand, and document business objectives, requirements, functional specifications through workshops/interviews/meetings
- Own the creation/approval of the work you're doing in a validation package
- Identify, evaluate, develop and /or redesign systems and procedures that meet user requirements
- Understand interdependencies of systems for multiple businesses or functions
- Design data flow through software solutions, including upstream and downstream interfaces
- Conduct data analysis; design business rules for data accuracy and consistency; design data mapping and data migration. Identify and resolve data quality issues
- Establish validation test strategy; develop and implement test cases; lead validation testing with IT and business partners; handle defects with software vendors and IT
- Assist in development of training materials and/or conduct training
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design/project as it relates to defined success criteria for business consumption.
- Follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes
- Provide input on project charters, project plans, project estimates/budgets and status reports
- Actively give to and/or own smaller project efforts including task planning, scope review, end user communications, risk management, QA and testing, user training, ongoing maintenance, and support.
What you'll bring
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ business analysis experience applying IT solutions to business problems
- Experience working on all SDLC business processes: requirements, design, development, testing, training and deployment, and third-party external teams in the support and implementation of IT solutions
Demonstrable ability to:
- translate partner requests into well-defined cases / requirements and present/review with team members
- define, shape, and drive projects to completion
- exhibit good eye for business solution delivery expertise and understanding of systems SaaS offerings
- 3+ years running large project requirements
- Experience with Veeva Vault (RIM or PromoMats), Medidata Solutions, ARGUS, or Salesforce platform
- Experience working in an Agile delivery methodology (SAFe/ Scrum).
- Windows experience
This position can be located remotely within the US, except for Colorado
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now