サプライチェーン プラニング, シニアスペシャリスト-ヒルロム / Sr. Specialist, Supply Chain Planning-HillromReq # JR - 078102 Location Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 08/12/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Role Overview -
Execute product supply planning, product procurement, inventory planning, back order and pipeline control and warehouse replenishment planning for imported and domestic purchasing product. Keep stable product supply by avoiding supply risk through communication with stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities -
- Plan and execute product supply planning and purchasing
- Plan and execute inventory management for assigned SKU
- Lead to resolve supply issue through appropriate communication with stakeholders
- Fulfill product supply by adequate communicate with suppliers/counterparts
- Optimize inventory level for assigned SKU
- Improve efficiency of planning process and operations
- Plan warehouse replenishment assigned SKU
- Participate projects and contribute to it
- Reduce freight cost
- Experience of Supply Chain Management (Planning, Procurement, Logistics etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of logistics and product import
- Analytical skill and Logical thinking
- Customer focused and Service mindset
- Communication skill both Japanese and English (Business level)
- IT Literacy (Power point, Excel, Word, Outlook, ERP(SAP) etc.)
- Self-verification capability
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Japan Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now