Sr Spec, Supply Chain PlanningReq # JR - 024049 Location Tokyo, Japan Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 07/06/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Senior Specialist, Supply Chain Planning
Supply Chain Planning, 3PIP Group（輸入品グループ＠Tokyo）
Baxter International is a leading medical device company focused on development of innovative health solutions to protect and sustain life. Baxter products are being used each year in more than 100 countries. Baxter Japan was established 51 years ago and is a leader in various medical areas such as renal home therapies and pharmaceutical products.
Role Overview 職務概要
Searching for a talented Demand Planner to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. You will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
Key Responsibilities 主な職務内容
- Keep stable product supply and avoid stock-out risk
- Fulfill product supply by adequate plan and execute product purchasing
- Lead to resolve supply issue through efficient communication with various stakeholders
- Analyze statistical demand and present forecasting solutions
- Control and optimize inventory level
- Plan and optimize warehouse replenishment
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Improve efficiency of planning processes
- Search for product flow optimization and freight cost reduction
- Lead ad-hoc projects and actively participate in in team projects
- Close communication with international and local 3rd party suppliers
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance and revision in collaboration with marketing/finance teams
- Team player, open-minded with willingness to challenges the status quo
- Capability to multitask in an international fast paced environment
- Self-verification capability, sense of details
- Analytical skill and Logical thinking
- Experience in Supply Chain management (Demand forecast, procurement, inventory control etc.)
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Experience or knowledge of logistics and product import
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English (Business level)
- IT skill (Power point, Excel, Word, Outlook, ERP etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or any other relevant fields
- 4 years of minimum working experience required
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.