Talent Acquisition CoordinatorReq # JR - 017581 Location Tijuana, Estado de Baja California, Mexico Job Category Human Resources Date posted 05/06/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
In this role, you will play a critical role in supporting our Devices business to source, select, hire and onboard direct labor for Baxter. In this high volume role, your key accountabilities will range from managing open requisitions, screening candidate applications, coordinating interview requests and playing an active role in facilitating successful candidate interview days. Your high, customer service orientation, attention to detail and outstanding communication skills make you an integral part of supporting our ongoing hiring needs.
The role of a Talent Specialist focuses on developing your recruiting capability within a defined set of roles to help hone your candidate evaluation skills whilst delivering a great candidate experience and specialist knowledge about the role. Your pace, accuracy and organizational skills will ensure that all logistical aspects of the Talent Acquisition process are executed with precision and a high, customer service orientation.
- Deliver an engaging candidate experience by uncovering and understanding factors that influence talent, knowing their motivators and evaluating candidate suitability against defined requirements
- Work with hiring managers and candidates to secure interview availability and respond to queries
- Contribute to a first class, candidate experience and act as the face of the Baxter Talent Acquisition team when meeting and greeting candidates
- Send and track candidate assessments
- Accountable for correctly managing and updating requisitions through to completion including responsibility for ensuring real time system updates
- Review and produce offer letters and employment agreements
- Play an active role in supporting candidates through post offer processes to contribute towards a positive onboarding experience
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity of your business areas to support meaningful conversation around volumes, performance and forecasting
- Proactively build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide system support to Hiring Managers and Recruiters as required and act as a Subject Matter Expert on Workday Recruiting and recruiting processes
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience within a Recruiting team ideally onsite or supporting an in-house team in high volume direct labor recruiting
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and administrative tools
- Proven expertise with candidate screening, sourcing and interview coordinator
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced user of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Capability to interact with people across all levels of business with a high, customer service orientation and a focus on building high quality relationships
- Expertise within recruiting tools and technologies
- Capability to manage and prioritize a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within Human Resources preferred
- Fluency in English preferred
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.