Sr.Supv, Process SolutionReq # JR - 020646 Location Tianjin, Tianjin Municipality, China Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 06/10/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities：
- Write/update the production processes and procedure according to the cGMP requirement and Baxter requirement.
- As the key player to complete all the validation activities according to cGMP requirement and Baxter quality system.
- Continuously optimize the operational and quality processes and equipment to achieve the company strategy target.
- Participate and present documents/process as the key player in production area if the audit or inspection, ensure to pass the inspections or audit, take the effective actions if any findings related to production area.
- Handle the non-conformity and CR cases for the validation and daily operation.
- Train the future employees, e.g. operators, technicians and engineers
- At least a bachelor in Pharmacy or Engineering.
- More than 3 year of production experience in a manufacturing environment
- preferably in the pharmaceutical, medical or similar industry.
- Familiar with the processes of pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP management.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.