ChemistReq # JR - 026883 Location Tianjin, Tianjin Municipality, China Job Category Chemistry Date posted 09/07/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The position is responsible to ensure highly technical operation implement in
Chemical & Physical lab and provide training and guidelines to daily chemical
functional operation and daily management.
- Carry out Chemical Test for chemicals, production intermediates, finished goods,
water, packing materials and medical devices as SOP defined.
- Ensure highly technical testing operation successful to implement.
- Organize Chemical & Physical lab activities and improve efficiency of lab testing.
- Establish systems to manage and maintain test instruments/equipment, reference
standards and reagents.
- Manage the toxic reagents under strict control as regulatory requirement.
- Investigate any OOL case as Baxter standard procedure. Provide technical
supports to solve any potential risk during chemical testing process.
- Review all relevant test report.
- Work out stability test planning and carry out stability test according to the
schedule. Establish database for trends evaluation.
- Carry out all R&D tests incl. reviewing and setting new product testing method,
methodology study, premixing in lab and trial production, stability test, drafting new
product quality standard.
- Assist to carry out technical analysis for customer complaint.
- Maintain the working areas clean and neat.
- Observe and monitor behavior, provide feedback for at risk behavior and reinforce
safe behaviors in order to prevent accidents.
- Obtain appropriate EHS training and report incidents of noncompliance with EHS
requirements or failure to carry out EHS responsibilities, which endanger the
environment or people.
- Understand and implement Baxter, division and regulatory EHS requirements as
applicable to this position.
- Any other work authorized by Chemical & Physical Lab Supervisor.
- At least a bachelor degree in pharmaceutical or Chemistry.
- More than 5 years experience in laboratory analysis.
- Good command skills on English and computer.
- Master operation skills on various lab test instrument.
- Good leadership and human relationship skills.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.