Human Resources ManagerReq # JR - 026752 Location Thetford, England, United Kingdom Job Category Human Resources Date posted 09/09/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Do you want a career that matters? A chance to improve not only the company but people quality of life?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We are looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
As the Senior Human Recourses Manager at our Thetford plant, you will have the unique opportunity grow a strong Business partnership and be involved in a true site transformation. With strong collaboration skills, a resilient personality and passion for creating an inclusive working environment you will help to lead from the front educating and coaching our teams to grow into a world-leading site.
You will be an ambassador for Thetford alongside supporting Elstree and Liverpool, playing a critical role providing strategic HR counsel and acting as a trusted advisor to the Plant Manager, whilst also working closely within the global operation.
In addition of being a key role for UK Manufacturing, this role will be part of the wider HR EMEA team and report into the Senior Director, HR Operations & Quality based in Zurich
Your skills and experience
- Ambitious, with strong emotional intelligence, this role offers huge scope for professional development
- Experienced in HR Business partner role
- Manufacturing environment with demonstrable success is desirable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of training methodology and evaluation
- Rapid appreciation of issues, sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Ability to flex style and approach tailored to the audience
- Financial / Business Acumen
- Experience of working within an global matrix organisation
- Previous experience thriving in a transformative environment with proven ability to manage effectively with ambiguity
- Ability to persuade and influence effectively at multiple levels of an organization
- Strong people, performance and change manager
- Experience in coaching, development and training to Senior Manager (site) level
- Excellent Team skills, very hands-on practical business driven approach
- Excellent interpersonal, team management and communication skills
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development) qualified with a Good Educational Background – Degree or Equivalent
- Fully up-to-date knowledge of employment law UK/EC and applies this knowledge appropriately.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.