Head, Human ResourcesReq # JR - 024410 Location Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan Additional Locations 40 Job Category Human Resources Date posted 07/20/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This job incumbent represents HR function and serves as one of Taiwan Leadership team member – driving org transformation, culture cultivation and best place to work.
- Partner with Taiwan Senior Leadership team to ensure culture and organization alignment to the vision and business goals.
- Provide consultative advice with management team on a variety of HR/Admin and business-related issues, both strategic and operational.
- Develop HR/Admin strategies and plans to support the achievement of business objectives and desired organizational culture.
- Drive HR programs, processes and policies and provide support for all employees.
- Lead HR and Admin team to ensure a great workplace for employees.
- Additionally, the incumbent will manage day-to-day ER, staffing, and compensation issues in partnership with managers and relative HR COEs.
- A proven track record of disciplined action and execution in HR roles. Able to persuade and influence effectively at multiple levels of an organization, strong teamwork and proven skills communicating effectively, and relationship management through understanding of environment and needs.
- Solid knowledge of HR management components such as L&D, compensation, performance management, change leadership and organizational design. Demonstrated application of those skills and partnership with HR Centers of Excellence and regional cross-functions also needed.
- Strong project and process management skills and strong consulting skills.
- Open minded and willing to try new and innovative way to optimize HR processes and operations and employee engagement.
- Solid knowledge of local labor law and employee relations experience;
- At least 8 years of HR professional experience, at least 2 years in a generalist role, global HR experience desired.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Master's in Human Resources or Business preferred
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.