Business Support Specialist (Contractor)Req # JR - 113729 Location Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan Job Category Administrative Date posted 09/19/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Performs business administration such as new vendor set up, payment process, event venue searching, marketing/sales events and meetings coordination, sales/marketing kits printing, company event support, report data collection, contract management, and tender bidding document preparation.
- Support tender and contract documentation preparation and archive.
- Maintain and work with cross function team to optimize sales data base management.
- Responsible for sales data analytic including but not limited to sales incentive calculation.
- Distributor management support
- Commercial training coordination
- Customer Contracts Management Support
- Act as office receptionist, such as company phone handling, company visitor reception.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing,
- Office Admin support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiar with MS Office. Good at Excel (V look-up, PivotTable) and PowerPoint.
- Good command of English capability.
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills.
- With learning agility and growth mindset.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Taipei City 106
Taiwan Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now