Sr Tech, MaintenanceReq # JR - 018045 Location Suzhou, Jiangsu, China Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 03/26/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Equipment PM implementation according PM plan, and spare parts daily declaration
- Equipment emergency shutdown trouble shooting
- Routine inspection works as relevant SOPs for machines status/ machine safety device and trouble clearing in time.
- To check all system equipment monitoring and maintenance records, and complete emergency repairing task.
- Observe GMP requirement, safety regulatory and environmental requirement, to carry out duties according to SOP.
- Manage the external supplier activities on site and minimize the quality& EHS risk.
- Support the installation of new machines and machine improvement project. Participate in factory TPM activity and
- support technical training support
- Participate in factory TPM activity and support technical training support
- 3 years relative experience.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.