Assistant microbiologistReq # JR - 020426 Location Suzhou, Jiangsu, China Job Category Microbiology Date posted 04/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for PW/EM/ CAS testing and sampling.
- Responsible for perfroming calibration for the instruments
- Take responsible for existing methods optimization including validation for the changed method.
- Write and update microbia and calibration standard operation procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation (e.g. change control, data traceability) and integrity of data, calculations and results reporting in accordance with GLP requirements.
- Review and make trend analysis regularly for the environmental monitoring results.
- Report any atypical or out of specification test result, investigate and find out root cause, implement the final investigate report
- Be involved in micro-lab related project.
- Other related temporary work assigned by Microbiologist.
- Have the comprehensive knowledge of microbiology. Experience in mask related microbiological testing is preferred.
- Able to communicate well with others.
- Be familiar with office.
- Be fluent in English language.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.