Tech I, ManufacturingReq # JR - 031857 Location Singapore, Singapore Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 12/18/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Assist supervisor in daily production activity to meet desired production output and achieve good product quality.
- Carry out efficient machine trouble-shooting/ repair and critical equipment breakdown maintenance and ensure maximum machine uptime
- Perform highest quality maintenance work in accordance to written procedures/ systems, spare parts control and management
- Participate in other assigned task force to drive for continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
- Able to commit to 12 hours shift, on a 2,2,3 shift basis
- Able to perform work in a cleanroom environment
- Comfortable with preventive, troubleshooting scope of work
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.