Service Operations Specialist (1-year contract)Req # JR - 031215 Location Singapore, Singapore Job Category Administrative Date posted 02/23/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Service Operations Specialist is responsible to:
Order, inspect and receive spare parts in JDE for technical services and perform transaction related to Hardware tracking in the JDE/B4One system.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive customer requests related to Technical Services over the phone, collect basic information required and Create Service Requests (SRs) in approved system GSP, Verify Device service ability contract status, Priority Level etc.
- Assign the SRs to Field Service Engineers as per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Provide feedback to the Customers on SR status and dispatch details - Engineer Arrival - date and time
- Escalate critical issues to the supervisor in a timely manner and no later than 1 Business day. Summarize Daily / Weekly SRs allocation vs completions status to the TS Manager. Order spare parts for Technical Services as approved by TS Manager or Nominee, perform incoming inspection up on receipt and book the orders in JDE/B4One inventory.
- Replenish spare parts to Field Service Engineer trunk stocks and Depot Services and document all transaction accurately.
- Deliver the spare parts to FSEs in the Field in person or through service provider in case of any emergency
- Generate monthly inventory report, near expiry reports.
- Participate in inventory stock take activity as required (typically 2 times a year) and perform necessary adjustments as approved.
- Update Hardware Tracking (HWT) for transaction details in a timely manner.
- Prepare Quotations for spare parts and Service contracts as required.
- Billing and record keeping of all service activities based on Purchase orders and/or Service contract terms
- Any other Administrative activities related to internal and External Customer support and spare parts from time to time.
Education and/or Experience.
- This Role requires any diploma or Degree
- At least 2 to 3 years of Experience in Customer support role is preferred
- Prior experience in Supply Chain or Logistics or Sales Function
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.