Regional Talent Acquisition Strategy & Planning Manager, APACReq # JR - 019853 Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Alternate Location : AU/TON - AUS/Old Toongabbie Mfg Job Category Human Resources Date posted 04/07/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The Regional Talent Acquisition Strategy & Planning Lead is accountable for ensuring the global Talent Acquisition strategy is translated and activated at the regional and local level, acting as the primary interface between the global and regional teams.
The incumbent acts in a regional advisory and project management capacity. Key responsibilities include leading the activation of branding and attraction initiatives, managing regional execution of the technology roadmap, implementing talent acquisition programs; optimizing regional vendor relationships, and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- In collaboration with the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition, develop and deploy a regional/local media strategy, to supplement the global strategy
- Activate the Baxter Employer Brand in assigned region, leveraging regional images and messages, while adhering to global guidelines – create tailored messaging for each business unit and functional groups.
- Inform the development of the global technology roadmap by representing regional technology needs across recruiting platforms (ie Workday, CRM, video interviewing, social platforms) and deploy technologies within region
- Drive regional adoption and compliance of Workday, as well as other new and existing recruiting technologies, by leading implementation and optimization initiatives and supporting user training
- Partner with regional stakeholders to ensure the global Talent Acquisition strategy is translated to regional and local requirements to provide the best possible platform for attracting, engaging and hiring top talent
- Manage the timely information flow from the Global Talent Acquisition Strategy & Planning team to the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition
- Deliver data insights that measure Baxter’s employer brand reputation and recruitment strategy effectiveness within the region
- Partner with Director Global Talent Acquisition Strategy & Planning and Regional Head of Talent Acquisition to identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvement within assigned region
- Manage implementation and optimization of talent acquisition programs and vendor relationships (e.g. Employee Referral Program, Contingent Labor) at the regional level
- Lead regional audits and provide support to compliance activities, as needed
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of seven years of experience, including prior experience with full life cycle recruiting and project management
- Strong understanding of recruitment best practices, branding, tools, and technology
- Experience successfully navigating a global organization, ideally within the healthcare, medical technology or pharmaceutical sector
- Previous experience thriving in a transformative environment with proven capability to influence change and manage effectively through ambiguity
- Proven capability leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.