Production OperatorReq # JR - 031860 Location Singapore, Singapore Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 12/18/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Perform task such as bag printing, filling, pouching, sealing, inspection and etc according to work order and process instruction.
- Perform recording of production data.
- Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
- Perform 6S housekeeping activities on work area.
- Able to commit to 12 hours shift
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment
- Comfortable with repetitive role and able to carry up to 5kg
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.