Associate Medical Director (Renal Care)Req # JR - 026123 Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Job Category Clinical Date posted 09/10/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Leads and develops strategies, policies and programs for the Renal Medical Affairs organization within Asia Pacific. Drives the implementation of programs for external professional education, point of contact for local investigator initiated research and manages key relationships with Societies of Nephrology and key opinion leaders with the region. Partners with the commercial teams to deliver internal training and development programs to ensure field teams have the clinical knowledge to effectively support the therapy at a local level. Serves as part of the Regional Medical Affairs leadership team.
• Evidence communication and education to increase patient utilization of Baxter products / therapies
• Develop, conduct and coordinate external education and training for healthcare workers
• Establish and promote high-quality physician training programs
• Network opinion leaders to strengthen Baxter’s scientific influence and value
• Act as primary contact for applicable regional associations/meetings
• Work with Regulatory Affairs in the development of regulatory portfolios for new or continuing product registration
• Work with Government Affairs around strategies and materials for payer and policymaker negotiations
• Medical input to key accounts and opinion leaders to assist relationship building and cultivate scientific experts on Baxter products / therapies
• Lead the discussions and work of the Asia Pacific Acute Advisory Boards
• Facilitate contact with physicians and opinion leaders from different countries in the region
Work Knowledge / Skills Required
• Must be a strong team player, demonstrating outstanding team participation skills
• Highly credible to acute community in fields of peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, renal replacement therapy, and renal organ support
• Must build a strong camaraderie among peers and other colleagues.
• Excellent knowledge of nephrology and general renal care
• Passion and interest in growing the use of renal replacement therapy
• Possess skills necessary to participate on and influence multifunctional team
• Strong business acumen
• Able to work successfully with external physicians / intensivists who serve as clinical investigators and consultants
Highest Educational Qualifications:
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.