Operations ManagerReq # JR - 026877 Location Shanxi Job Category Corporate Strategy Date posted 09/03/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for set-up preparation, project implementation, etc.; support in market research and market access, etc.;
- Manage daily operations, including procurement, admin. management, training & development planning, operational data management and analysis, etc.
- Lead patient recruitment and management processes, e.g. patient flow management, patient visit, patient satisfaction survey, therapy effectiveness tracking, etc.; organize patient care activities and patient education series, e.g., patient care activities plan, preparation, communication and coordination, etc.
- Coordinate/Conduct the regional operations plan including expenditures/budgeting, talent deployment, facilities management etc., and secure the achievement
- Manage external communication, including government, KOL and patient, etc.
- Explore innovative operation model and execution for Nephrology business e.g., digital healthcare, remote consultation, etc.
- Manage relationship and maintain effective communication with third-party partners
- Conduct/coordinate cross-functional communication and alignment
- Other duties as required.
- Medical, pharmaceutical, biochemical-related, finance or management related bachelor’s degree or above
- Over 8 years relevant experiences in medical institution operations/management (Including set-up preparation, operation, market access etc.)
- Familiar with multiple hospital operation model, as well as daily operation and management for Nephrology Department
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly efficient team player
- Customer/patient centric service mindset
- Basic English proficiency (reading, writing and speaking)
- Willingness to conduct regular inter-provincial travel.
- Familiar with Nephrology practices and Renal business
- Familiar with modern medical institution policy and regulations, with medical institution operational experience
- Overseas study/work experience
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.